Pages

Friday 14 December 2012

On the Second Day of Christmas...

Friday 14 December 2012
My Christmas has to smell like Christmas.
By means of candles, wax tarts, scented oils, baking, or just air freshener.
It doesn't matter, it just has to smell right.
*Inserts handy photo of some examples, haha*
My favourite festive smells are:
Warm Spice❄ (wax tart pictured)
My nan used to make a delicious, spice-heavy hot chocolate around Christmas time. Warm Spice smells exactly like it. Delicious.
Hot Mince Pies
Nothing says "It's Christmas" like the citrusy-sweet-spicey smell of mince pies.
Gingerbread Chai Tea
I love tea, and I love gingerbread. A match made in heaven.
Vanilla Créme Candle
I've blogged about it a million times and I've been burning this in my room aaaaall through A/W, so I know it'll become a tradition!

What makes your Christmas special?
Thanks for reading! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends! Pop a comment in the box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for stopping by :)

Makeup. Music. Mayhem. © 2014