Pages

Sunday 30 December 2012

❄'Tis The Season TAG❄

Sunday 30 December 2012

As always, I found this badbody on YouTube here.
Cleverly indicated by the title, it's a Christmas/Winter tag, 10000000% appropriate for December.
Let's Go!

❄Top 2 Winter beauty essentials❄
My Nivea Lip Butter & Nivea Rich Moisturising cream.
There's no contest. Dry skin is horrific & I suffer from it acutely all year round. Hydrate yo' body!

❄Top 2 fashion essentials❄
My big chunky scarf & a coat.
I think this goes without saying. You could be 100% naked underneath your coat and your scarf but you'd be a damn sight warmer than you would be in just a t-shirt and shorts, right?

❄ Favourite winter shoes ❄
This year it's been my leopard print creepers. I dare you to try and take them off me! They're warm and comfy, despite them looking like a death trap :P

❄ Fave winter accessory ❄
Other than a scarf? Gloves! Even though I wear fingerless ones, ha. Nothing says it's bitchin' cold outside like a pair of gloves. Or a furry deerstalker hat. Mmm, I love my deerstalker.

❄ Fave winter polish ❄
I'm still loving Bloom's Millie. It's a lovely dark oxblood colour, and if I wack some red glitter over the top - thanks Barry M - we'll have some gorgeous, festive sparkliness fo' sho'.

❄ Hot cocoa or apple cider? ❄
Hot chocolate, every single time. You just can't beat that warm, dreamy, cosy feeling it gives. Sprinkle in some ground cinnamon or ginger and ugh, yes.

❄ Snowboard or Skiing? ❄
...Staying inside with my hot chocolate, haha.

❄ Have you ever been ice skating? Are you good or do you fail miserably? ❄
I'd say I'm okay. I don't know how to stop other than flying into the sides of the rink, but I also don't fall on my bum every 5 seconds.

❄ Does it snow where you live? ❄
Not often, but when it does it can get really thick and beautiful. The only bad thing is the city always grounds to a halt because of the snow.

❄ Have you ever made a snowman? ❄
Every single time it snows! To indulge both my self and my little brother, haha.

❄ What holiday do you celebrate? ❄
Christmas, yo!

❄ Fave Christmas/Holiday song? ❄
The Christmas Song/Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire, whatever it's called, by Michael Bublé. Y'know, his version of it. It's just warmth.
Though on a little less traditional route I love Christmas Eve, Mistletoe and Fa La La by Justin Bieber. NO SHAME ;)

❄ Fave xmas/holiday movie? ❄
There is no way I'm picking one.
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - less of a Christmas film, more one that I just like to watch at Christmas, as well as The Nightmare Before Christmas and How the Grinch Stole Christmas. I have a post on this here.

❄ Fave winter food treat? ❄
Tesco Gingerbread Men, Brandy Snaps, Mince Pies & double cream, and my cousin's fruit cake ;) I can eat some bitches under the table at Christmas.

❄ The one thing you'd ask Santa for if you were guaranteed to get it. ❄
Can I say a million pounds? No? Fine then, a billion quid. ;)

❄ Do you have anything fun planned this winter? ❄
Staying warm and snug and having an amazing Christmas. Seriously, that's it.

I Tag: YOU!
Thanks for reading :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends! Pop a comment in the box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for stopping by :)

Makeup. Music. Mayhem. © 2014