Pages

Friday 8 February 2013

HAUL | I Went Shopping Again...

Friday 8 February 2013

Someone put a padlock on my purse, yeah?
Literally every time I go to town I have to buy something.
Which turns into a few more somethings and turns into £40 worth of somethings!
I smell a spending ban coming along!

Wow, that's a big picture!
I basically just picked up a load of random junk, but that's basically the way I shop.
1. Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tarts. Okay, I love Pop Tarts but they are so dang expensive! It was a happy surprise to see these in a sweet shop called Jessica's for only £3.79! Yes please!
2. Shabby chic tin. Or whatever you wanna call it. It's my friend's birthday soon and I intend to fill this with goodies! I grabbed it on sale at a cute candle shop for £2.50.
3. Cadbury's Mini Eggs. You cannot go wrong with Cadbury's mini eggs, and these were £1 from Discount UK. Tah very much.
4. Superdrug Nail Polish Remover. I paint my nails all the time so this is an essential. On sale for 89p!
5. Superdrug Emery Boards. For the same reasons as number 4. £1.99 for a pack of 2.
6. Maybelline 24Hour Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze. There's a story about this which I shall leave till the end to save this long, paragraph getting any duller. Superdrug; on sale for £3.99.
7. New Garnier 24H Moisture Match for Combination/Oily skin. I have been searching for a decent moisturiser for my oil slick of a face, and after seeing Adrienne's (The Sunday Girl) introductory post about the range, I thought I'd give this a try. Especially as it was, you guessed it, on sale in Superdrug for £3.99.
8. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 35. On sale in Superdrug for £3.99. Review & the like coming soon!
9. Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Eyeliner in 001 Black. I nearly bought the Urban Decay 24/7 eye shadow pencils for like, £20, but figured I'd give this a bash first as apparently it is a comparable product. Boots, £3.99.
10. Disposable lighters. I don't smoke, I just need something to light my candles with. Poundworld, £1.
11. Wrigley's Extra Chewing Gum in Peppermint. I drink coffee in lectures so I need to fix the smell. Rank breath isn't good. Discount UK, £1 for a pack of 3.
12. Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Fast Dry Nail Color in 240 Blue Streak. My camera does not do this justice; it's a beautiful, shimmery turquoise, mermaid colour. It actually reminded me of meghanrosette, haha. Discount UK; £1.
13. Butterkist Toffee Popcorn. Do not come between me and my popcorn. I warned you. Discount UK; 89p for 6 snackpacks. Say whaaaaaaat!
14. Yankee Candle Wax Tarts in Home Sweet Home and Vanilla Cupcake. Ugh, just sensory heaven, I promise. £1.25 each from House of Fraser.
15. Unscented Candles. Apparently these are some fancy brand; Prices I think. I was complaining to the lady in the shop about cheap candles not burning in my oil burner properly and she recommended these. She does her job well. 25p each from Evans & Wood.
16. Gold Spiked Black Woven Bracelet. Thing. Idk, it's just so pretty! £2.99 from Internacionale.
17. NYC Nail Polish Duo Set with shades Backstage Brown and Chinatown. I've wanted Backstage Brown for the longest time, and Chinatown was just a happy perk! Discount UK, £1.

Phew, that was a lot.
To make up for it, here's a few more pictures!
My camera went crazy on that last one. Here's how the next picture turned out...
I know, I don't get it either. But you get the picture.
In fact, you get all the pictures.
You go, Glen Coco!

As for the back-story concerning the above product; In Boots there has been a buy one get one half price offer for a while and I had high hopes of grabbing a concealer and a Color Tattoo with this deal. However, for 3 weeks straight, Boots didn't have any new Maybelline stock 'available'. So I gave up, but lucky found these in Superdrug on offer instead! FU Boots! :)

If you're still with me now, you're a trojan and I salute you.
I however, am done.
If you'd like me to review anything, or if you have any questions, please feel free to comment below!
Thank you so much for reading! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends! Pop a comment in the box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for stopping by :)

Makeup. Music. Mayhem. © 2014