Pages

Saturday 9 March 2013

Fabulous February Favourites!

Saturday 9 March 2013
I'm laughing at my own title.
Artistic licence guys!
Sooo, it's the time of the month again!
No, not that time; the time where I jabber on about all the amazing
products that I've loved this month!
So without further ado...


1. Coconut Oil

Hello Holy Grail. I kid you not, this natural oil is actually the bomb.
My hair loves it.
My skin loves it.
It's just perfect. I have a full review on the way (which is now live here), but I promise,
I love it. It's absolutely glorious.

2. Sleek Blush By 3 Palette in Pumpkin.

I think I mentioned this in my last favourites but I have reached for this all month.
I usually mix the pink and the orange - Squash and Lantern - and apply to the apples
of my cheeks. I get a really lovely 'just flushed' yet still natural look.
I have other blushes I want to play with but I can't put this down! 
It's so pretty.

3. Seventeen Doll'd Up Mascara

This is actually very new. I picked it up in Boots mostly to get the free eye liner, but also because I
needed a new mascara and I'm actually really impressed. 
It has the awesome spiky, plastic brush that I lurve and the formula's good too; it's not too wet or messy or anything. 
It's fairly easy to get off and I swear I'm actually falling in love with it. I mean, it's not my coveted Bourjois Liner Effect, but it's not far off.

4. Collection Lip Liner in Wine

I actually picked this up on a whim ages ago - I featured it in a haul post here - and I'm so glad I did! I love wearing it in the fashion it was designed for, as a lip liner, 
as it's brilliant to deepen up really bright colours, making them wearable as well as adding some definition to my pout! 
But more frequently I've been loving this as a full lip colour. 
It's as matte and wearable as a lip stain with half the hassle. A slick of lip balm on top and I'm good to go!

5. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 35

I actually can't believe this is here, but it is and I'm glad. This concealer is a few shades lighter than
my skin tone so it's perfect for under eye highlighting!
A little goes a long way with this and although I'm having a little trouble with
it setting into lines and creases, pesky, I can't stop using it!
I used to mix it with my Benefit Boing Concealer (which I hate, hate, hate), but now
if I use it under my foundation there's no need!
Winner!

6. Garnier Skin Naturals Moisture Match for Combination/Oily Skin

Everyone and their mother probably knows by now that I suffer from oily skin. Boo.
But this badboy has really helped control any visible shine on my cheeks & t-zone.
I say visible, as towards the end of the day, the area around my mouth
feels weighed down with cooking oil.
I think it's also because I have quite a cold face, so it feels like I have
liquid evaporating on my face. Yuck.
But yes, this moisturiser prevents me looking like I've dipped my face in
the deep fat fryer. I can't ask for much more.
Let me know if you'd like a full review on this! :)

7. Nivea Lip Butter in Caramel Créme

I feel like this should need no introduction. It's the best lip balm/butter product
that I've ever used. Ever. And it smells like toffee popcorn. Delish.

I realise I'm pretty late with this, and that I've been AWOL for ages,
but I've been really busy with Uni lately. I'm going to try and get
back in to posting regularly so just bare with me.

Thanks for reading, you're awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends! Pop a comment in the box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for stopping by :)

Makeup. Music. Mayhem. © 2014