Pages

Monday 1 April 2013

40 Day Spending Ban: The Result

Monday 1 April 2013
I could cry with joy.
I actually could.
MY SPENDING BAN IS OVER!

Okay, I won't lie, I broke it twice.
Well, kind of.
I was looking for a highlighter and was intrigued by Collection(formerly Collection 2000)'s
Shimmer Shades palette/brick in Way To Glow - which I included in my March
Favourites here - and I used up some points on my Superdrug card so it only
cost me £3.19 instead of the RRP of £4.19.
Which isn't bad at all.
But this barely counts as a fail because I explained in my initial post (here) that I was
looking for a highlighter anyway. Though this product wasn't explicitly outlined as
an exception, it's still the same family!
(Excuses, I know)

The second time my resolve broke was when Boots decided to add Sinful Colors to
it's stocklist. What's a girl to do, ay?
But I grabbed a couple of these badboys and at £1.99 each, again they didn't
break the bank.

So, over the course of around 6 weeks, I spent £7.17 on makeup and beauty products.
THIS IS NOT AN APRIL FOOL'S!
For me, that's incredible. I can easily spend £20+ a week on makeup.
Easily.

I'm extremely proud of myself.
And now that my ban is over, I'm going into Boots tomorrow to splurge and indulge.
Keep your eyes peeled for a haul of some sort!
Spending Ban - 1.5
Me - 4
(A point for each week of the ban)
Boom.

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends! Pop a comment in the box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for stopping by :)

Makeup. Music. Mayhem. © 2014