Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2013

And The Nominees Are...

Wednesday 3 April 2013
I am soooo late in responding to this, but better late than never!

I nominated by the lovely Lois from Lois Loves so keep reading to see what
questions she has asked me!
But, before we get into that...
The Rules:
The Liebster Award is given by bloggers to other bloggers with 200 followers or less.
The nominees must link back to the blogger who awarded them.
You must write 11 random facts about yourself.
You must answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
You must make up 11 new questions and nominate 11 other bloggers.

I'm totally into this whole awards thing, so lets get into it!

11 Random Facts About Me:
1 I am 5ft 3" tall.
2 I have 7 piercings
3 My first concert was Beyoncé back in like, 2005.
4 I have one sibling (younger brother)
5 I'm currently addicted to Chai Tea Latte
6 New York Style Cheesecake is my favourite kind of cheesecake
7 I love Glee!
8 My bellybutton is an innie.
9 I'm not too keen on Topshop
10 I've only just realised how awful some of the quality of Primark's clothes is.
11 I'm a 2nd year student studying English Literature.
:)

11 Questions from Lois Loves
1 If the cost didn't matter, would you choose to shop for clothing on the high street
or go for designer brands?
- I'm going to say designer brands, because, in most cases, the quality is
so much better than on the high street.
2 What is your favourite clothes brand?
- I honestly don't have one. I just wear what I like/what fits.
3 Do you think high end make up is worth the extra cost?
- Well that really depends. If I can get an amazing product that does the same
thing as a high end product, for half the price, then I'm not going to
fork out for the high end one!
4 What's your most wanted item right now?
- Lord, someone give me a pair of Dr. Marten's. Please!
5 If you were to 'treat' yourself to an expensive make up item, what would it be?
- These aren't too expensive but still out of my price range; Benefit They're Real mascara,
or the Benefit Sun Beam liquid highlighter.
6 In your opinion, what's the best high street make up brand?
- Sleek, all day every day. I can't get over how amazing everything by that brand
really is. They deliver every time.
7 What is your most worn clothing item?
- Jeans. That's a bit vague of an answer, but I live in skinny jeans, no matter what
the weather. So yeah, jeans.
8 Do you prefer intense eyes, or bold lips?
Bold lips. I'm a "neutral eye, bright lip" kind of girl!
9 Would you rather your hair was naturally curly or naturally straight?
- CURLS! Like, big, voluminous curls, not the horrid kinky stuff I have naturally :(
10 What would be your ultimate festival lineup?
Honestly? Like Jessie J, Mac Miller, Imagine Dragons, Usher, NeYo...
- I could go on, haha. My taste in music is really eclectic.
11 What is your favourite perfume?
Orange Sunset by Hugo Boss is like crack to me.

That was fun!
Okay now for the questions from me, to you!

1 What's your dream job?
2 Are you left-handed or right-handed?
3 Apple Mac or Windows?
4 What's your biggest skincare issue & how do you overcome it?
5 What's a typical day in your life like?
6 Coffee or tea?
7 Which company makes your favourite eyeshadows?
8 What's your favourite lip colour?
9 Have you ever been abroad? If so, where?
10 What's the best thing about blogging?
11 Do you have a Youtube channel and why/why not?

And my nominees are...
Sophie & Jennifer from Ivy and Gold
Ashley at La Bella Vida
Jessaylnn at Lust For Lip Gloss
Shanaz and Kamarla from La Bella Aventure
Lizzie at ispylizzie

Trying to find 11 blogs with 200 followers or less was harder than I thought
it would be!
But, yeah, thanks so much to Lois & I hope my nominees enjoy answering
my rather invasive questions haha.

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends! Pop a comment in the box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for stopping by :)

Makeup. Music. Mayhem. © 2014