Pages

Friday 12 April 2013

Collective Haul...Sort Of

Friday 12 April 2013
Imagine my confusion when I realised that the haul that I intended
this post to be about, and the post that I filmed, are two
different hauls! I clearly have a problem...

Of course, Boots lured me in with it's 3for2 offer again!
And I also popped into Superdrug for a mosey and picked up a couple of bits!
MUA Undress Your Skin Flawless Skin Primer
This was on offer at the time, but is now at the full RRP of £5 (Superdrug)
Seventeen Quicker Slicker Colour in Navy Glint £2.99 (Boots)
Accessorize Nail Speckle Polish in Leopard Moth £3.49 (Superdrug)
Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Pomegranate £3.99 (Boots)
Accessorize Nail Speckle Polish in Damselfly £3.49 (Superdrug)
No7 Deco Darling Loose Powder Highlighter £6 (Boots)
How gorgeous is this Seventeen polish?! I was really blown away by how much it looked
like the stars on a clear night sky... as whimsical as that sounds.

I'm trying to justify buying 11 bottles of nail polish in 2 weeks...
I KNOW!
In my defence, I've been really intrigued by the Illamasqua speckled polishes since their
release, but I couldn't justify the price tag. However, when I saw these babies
on a 2 for £5 offer, well it would've been rude not to!

So that was the first kind of mini haul I did, and this second one is in video form.
It's kind of just a few bargainous things that I picked up from Primark.
Enjoy!

Thanks for reading/watching! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends! Pop a comment in the box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for stopping by :)

Makeup. Music. Mayhem. © 2014