Pages

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Glossybox UK - April 2013 Overview

Tuesday 30 April 2013
Aloha!
I got my first ever, ever Glossybox last week and I'm pretty impressed with
the sample (and some full-sized) products that I got!
It's a good little selection, right!
Product List (L-R)
Illamasqua Medium Pencil in Torment - Full Size (!!!!!!)
Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy (I love this already) 
Essie Nail Lacquer in We're In It Together - Full Size
Yves Rocher So Purple Elixir Eau de Parfum
Nip + Fab Dry Skin Fix Body Butter in Pistachio Sundae (this smells incredible)

I can't believe I got a full sized Essie Polish and an Illamasqua pencil! 
They're two brands that I've really wanted to try yet couldn't justify the price tag.
Glossybox struck gold for me this month, I can't wait to see what they have
in store for May's edition!

For a more detailed overview of my Glossybox, feast your
eyes upon my latest YouTube video;
Please feel free to leave any comments and don't forget to subscribe!

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends! Pop a comment in the box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for stopping by :)

Makeup. Music. Mayhem. © 2014