Pages

Monday 31 March 2014

SHOP MY STASH #1: Maybelline, Sleek, Rimmel & more...

Monday 31 March 2014
I've realised recently how much money I spend on all the different products I buy, only to then toss them into my storage to never see the light of day. And there's not point in that at all. So in light of this, and in order to save some money, I've decided to start shopping my stash! I was also inspired by Áine's posts (link) as she highlights how fun it is to discover old gems. Hopefully I'll find some too and all of this won't have been a colossal waste of money! 

Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette in Snapshots: I rarely wear eyeshadow which is ridiculous seeing as I have so much! This palette has some beautiful shadows in it and I really want to try it out as I've barely even swatched it, which is a shame as it's a really gorgeous palette.
Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lip Pencil in Indian Pink: I loved this liner when I first bought it, which was ages ago now, because I was really into bright pink lips. I've figured that if it's not going to be Spring outside - the weather has been dire lately - it can be Spring on my face, and a bold pink lip seems to be the way to go about it!
MUA Professional Eyes Primer: I'm not too keen on this eye primer actually, it's very hit and miss, but it's all I have until I fork out for the Urban Decay Primer potion that I really want to try as I hear it's the best for preventing eye shadow creasing and I have the oiliest lids. Hopefully this will also help me on my mission to wear more eye shadow too!
Collection Shimmer Shades Quad in Way to Glow: I featured this in an old favourites post (link) which is actually a year old now(!), and I've literally not picked it up since, which is a shame as I clearly loved it then! Hopefully I'll fall in love with it again and get some proper use of out it.
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 355 Coconut: I have so many of these testers I don't even know how or why, but trust me when I say this is the perfect shade for my skin. I suppose that's were the whole "fit me" concept comes in, because I've never had a foundation match me this well. After re-reading my previous review of this (link) I'm a little dubious about the staying power, however my knowledge of skin care and makeup has improved since then so we shall see.
Look Beauty Eye Shadow Single in Disco: Again with the hundreds of eyeshadows that I own and never wear. This is another shadow that is just gorgeous and I really love the formula of it. It's a shame that Look Beauty is being discontinued as I'd love to own more of these, but I'll try to get as much use as I can out of this one to make up for it!

So there's my first Shop My Stash which I'm hoping to turn into a monthly thing, so let me know if you've enjoyed! Have you used any of these products? How have you got on with them? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for reading!

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends! Pop a comment in the box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for stopping by :)

Makeup. Music. Mayhem. © 2014