Pages

Saturday 31 May 2014

QUICK UPDATE: NELLE VALENTINE

Saturday 31 May 2014
Hello there lovely, beautiful readers! I just wanted to inform you of a hiccup in my blogging schedule. I went on holiday to Portugal for a week, it was divine, and didn't have time to finish all the blog posts that I wanted to schedule for while I was away. I literally handed in my assignment, packed my suitcase and then was off. So, in light of that I have a handful of half-finished posts that I'm going to wrap up and post over the next day or so, so prepare yourself for an influx of posts! Once I'm up-to-date again I'm hoping to introduce a regular posting schedule, but more on that later! 

Thanks for your patience, and thank you so much for being here.
Nelle xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends! Pop a comment in the box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for stopping by :)

Makeup. Music. Mayhem. © 2014