Pages

Monday 12 May 2014

SHOP MY STASH #2: MAYBELLINE, NO7 & MUA

Monday 12 May 2014
Despite the fact that I had decided to Shop My Stash twice a month, the post is long overdue! It's now May and Spring is officially melting into Summer, so I've dug out some items that are on the brighter end of the colour spectrum to play around with!




MUA Pearl Single Eye Shadows
Shades: 8, 5 and 28 (bronze).
The only eye shadow out of these through that I've actually used to any extent is the bronze one, which I loved when I first bought it, but for some reason I haven't picked it up in a while. Hopefully I'll be rekindling my love for it! As you can see from the photo, I've played around with the blue eye shadow, but I've not even touched the green one. It'll be interesting to see how they fair!

Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick in 906 Hot Plum
A beautiful, vibrant fuchsia lipstick. I was given this as part of a birthday gift last year, and, regrettably I've only worn it once or twice, which is a shame as it really is a stunning colour. I've vowed myself to get more wear out of this as it is fabulous. 

No7 Limited Edition Deco Darling Loose Powder Highlighter
This is my favourite powder highlighter - so far. It's a finely milled, luxuriously soft, gold powder with shimmer for days. The only reason why I stopped using this is that the packaging is as impractical as it is pretty; which is a lot, as you can see in the picture. I'm going to try and depot some of the product into a more practical container, because this really is a darling of a highlighter. Pun intended? I suppose...

MUA Flawless Skin Primer
This is a usual, run-of-the-mill silicone primer, which I'm pretty sure is best for my oily/combination skin. So why haven't I even opened it after owning it for several months, I hear you ask. Well, my dear, my only answer to that is that I have been playing around with other primers, as well as finishing the ones I already have in my collection. I've not been too impressed with the one that I'm currently using, so I've brushed that one to the side and fingers crossed this MUA one will be better than that one, eh!

There we have it; my second Shop My Stash! Don't forget to let me know if you've enjoyed, as well as if you've had any experiences with any of the products above. Stay tuned for Shop My Stash; #2: The Result and feel free to check out the previous post in this series: Shop My Stash #1: The Result.

Thanks for reading!
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends! Pop a comment in the box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for stopping by :)

Makeup. Music. Mayhem. © 2014