Pages

Friday 5 December 2014

BLOGMAS | DAY 5: SHORT & SWEET

Friday 5 December 2014
It's a little early for Christmas decorations in the entire house, but I can't not have fairy lights on my bed around this festive time of year. I got mine from Asda for £3.50, I could probably have got the ones with the white wire but whatever, these do the job fine. I'm burning one of my favourite Christmas scents from Yankee Candle, Christmas Memories, and for any of you who loved the Warm Spice scent and have found that it's disappeared, Christmas Memories is ridiculously similar; just slightly sweeter and not as overpowering. It smells completely different to Warm Spice in the jar, but when it's burning it's easy to trick your brain into thinking that they've just reformulated Warm Spice so it's not as strong. The point is, Christmas Memories is warm and spicy and sweet, and if you mix it with Christmas Cookies, like I sometimes do, your house will smell like freshly baked gingerbread cookies with not even half the effort of baking.

So my room smells festive and feels warm and cosy with the heating turned up and my fairy lights on, so naturally I have some Christmas music playing as well. Yesterday's kpop post did a lot better than I thought it would so I'll leave you with a cheesy yet kind of sexy video of 12 Korean and Chinese men performing one of their Christmas singles. I've been listening to it all day as it's festive but not obnoxiously Christmas-y. Let me know how ya feel about it.

EXO - Christmas Day


Thanks for reading, xo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends! Pop a comment in the box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for stopping by :)

Makeup. Music. Mayhem. © 2014