Pages

Saturday 13 December 2014

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: THE BODY SHOP VITAMIN E INTENSE MOISTURE CREAM

Saturday 13 December 2014

I've said before that The Body Shop does phenomenal deals, and if ya didn't believe me then let me tell ya something; I got this face cream for free. And it's worth £13. It's the bargain of all bargains, the bargain to rule them all. Obviously my first thought was; "oh they're fobbing this off on us because it's a load of shit", but so far I've been completely wrong. I started using it because even though I have notoriously oily skin, my skin has been so damn dry for the past maybe 10 days. It's insane; the skin on one of the oiliest parts of my face, the sides of my nose, has been peeling. I've not used this loads because my skin is all over the place at the moment and I'm trying to figure out exactly how to combat the oil and the dryness all at once, but so far I'm really enjoying using this, especially at night. It's non-greasy, non-sticky and sinks into the skin really quickly, which ticks a lot of boxes for me. I'm not entirely sure how well it works just yet, but upon first glance it's pretty decent. I'll have a full review up in a few more weeks, probably, so keep your eyes peeled for that!

Thanks for reading, xo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends! Pop a comment in the box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for stopping by :)

Makeup. Music. Mayhem. © 2014