Pages

Monday 29 December 2014

QUICK LIFE UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ILL

Monday 29 December 2014
Did ya miss me? I bet you didn't.
So I was doing a crappy job of blogmas, let's be honest, but I completely intended to post a few more times before Christmas. Then a week before Christmas I woke up with a terrible headche, achy limbs, stuffy nose, swollen sinuses; the whole nine yards. It's been awful. I'm still pretty ill; less of the achy limbs and more of everything else; but I'm trying to power through it as this is ridiculous! I've been neglecting my blog and basically everything in my life. I've left my house twice in nearly two weeks and I'm starting to get cabin fever so I need to do something about that. Whenever I get even a slight sniffle I swaddle myself up in bed with copious amounts of Lemsip, but nothing has worked this time round and as I said earlier it's been nearly two weeks of feeling like I've been hit by a bus. 
I'm not sure how frequently I'll be posting until I'm 100% better though I do have a few things planned such as announcing the winner of my giveaway and what I got for Christmas, etc.

Thanks to everyone who's still here with me, and I hope you had an amazing Christmas!
Lots of love
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends! Pop a comment in the box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for stopping by :)

Makeup. Music. Mayhem. © 2014