Pages

Wednesday 28 January 2015

SKIN CARE ROUTINE - WINTER EDITION

Wednesday 28 January 2015
I've become absolutely obsessed with skin care and it's because now I'm using the right products, I've seen crazy improvements with my skin. I have oily/combination skin and here's the products that I've been using lately to combat oil and clear my pores.

(L-R)
Witch Pore Minimising Gel Wash: This is exactly what it says on the tin really. It's a thick, gel face wash that's really gentle and cleans my skin with minimal effort on my part. I will say that I haven't seen any vast improvements with my pore-size, but I have pores the size of boats so I'm not really surprised. (link)
Garnier Pure Active 3 in 1: I've raved about this before, but it really is an amazing product. I love the exfoliating beads in this product as they really smooth my skin and get rid of dead cells which improves the overall appearance of the skin. And the 3% salicylic acid is great for cleaning the deeper down in the layers of skin. (link)
Garnier Pure Intensive Spot Purifying Toner: This toner is really great at removing any left over cleanser or make up and whilst I don't suffer from pimples, this toner helps with my white heads (which I have tonnes of). I love that it also contains 3% salicylic acid and is a match made in skin-heaven with the aforementioned face wash. (link)
Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel with active Charcoal Intense Deep Cleanse Facial Mask: What a name. I've used this face mask maybe 3 or 4 times as I aim to use it twice a week, and it really has brightened up my skin. It's non-drying and gentle on the skin and though I don't have sensitive skin, I try not to use products that are too abrasive. I haven't seen any vast improvements with oil yet, but this is a fairly new addition to my skin care routine so I'll keep you posted, but I am enjoying it so far. (link)
The Body Shop Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream: I've mentioned this face cream on my blog once or twice already so I'll keep it short: this cream is wonderfully nourishing and soothing on the skin and it's the best winter face cream I've ever used. (link)

What does your Winter skin care routine look like?
Thanks for reading, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends! Pop a comment in the box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for stopping by :)

Makeup. Music. Mayhem. © 2014