Pages

Wednesday 11 February 2015

THOUGHTS & FEELS: BOOTS TEA TREE & WITCH HAZEL WITH ACTIVE CHARCOAL FACIAL MASK

Wednesday 11 February 2015
Why does this product have such a long name? Boots, why?!

Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel with Active Charcoal Facial Mask - £3.59 (link): I have oily/combination skin and I suffer with clogged pores and they're really stubborn on my nose so as I mentioned when I hauled this product, I felt I needed an extra step in my skin care routine to help with the congestion. Since then this is the 3rd or 4th time that I'm mentioning this face mask on my blog, and I don't have a bad thing to say about it. 

It's super simple to use; twice a week I apply it to my entire face, leave it to dry for about 10-15mins and then I wash it off. The active charcoal is designed to draw impurities out of the skin, I've noticed that my skin is now smoother, clearer and brighter, and the witch hazel and tea tree helps to soothe and calm my skin if I do get any isolated break outs.

Pros: non-drying, brightening, has helped clear my skin, soothing and calming tea tree and witch hazel, and the price.
Cons: none.

The active charcoal is what gives the mask its greyish-black colour.

If you try this face mask, let me know!
Thanks for reading, xo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends! Pop a comment in the box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for stopping by :)

Makeup. Music. Mayhem. © 2014