Pages

Friday 13 March 2015

LIFE UPDATE!

Friday 13 March 2015
Wow I feel so awkward writing this, so I'll keep it short and simple, haha.
Basically, I was on a roll with my blogging schedule and I was doing really well with social media networking, etc. and then I started a new job which has thrown my life into the spin cycle.
I'm now constantly busy all the time what with training and meetings and office trips, though as I'm getting used to my new lifestyle I'm hoping to have time for blogging again. Whenever I have time off I'll be scheduling posts so hopefully I'll be able to blog fairly regularly. I have a post scheduled for Wednesday and hopefully everything will be back to business pretty soon.

To everyone who is still here with me, you are awesome.
Thanks for your continued support!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends! Pop a comment in the box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for stopping by :)

Makeup. Music. Mayhem. © 2014