Pages

Saturday 21 March 2015

THOUGHTS & FEELS: MAYBELLINE 24HR COLOR TATTOO IN CREAMY BEIGE

Saturday 21 March 2015
This product confuses me.


Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo in Creamy Beige - £4.99 (link): I was looking for a matte eyeshadow base that could be a dupe to the MAC paint pot in Painterly, unfortunately this is not what I was looking for. This color tattoo is from the Leather Effect range which I think is relatively new to the UK so I was expecting the product to be completely matte but whilst the actual cream/gel formula is matte, Maybelline has incorporated gold glitter into the mix which of course has added a shimmer to it, which you can see in the photo above and in the swatches below. Once the matte gel/cream is blended out, the glitter is really obnoxious and it sparkles through matte eyeshadow which is really annoying. The product is still very nice, but it's not what I was expecting so I'm not thrilled about it. In terms of wear, Creamy Beige performs the same as the other color tattoos and without an eye shadow primer underneath they can crease on me.

Pros: good eyeshadow base, similar to higher-end eyeshadow bases, great price.
Cons: abundance of gold glitter.


Have you tried this Creamy Beige color tattoo?
Thanks for reading, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends! Pop a comment in the box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for stopping by :)

Makeup. Music. Mayhem. © 2014